Has anyone has tried the new “Candy Coat”?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireEharris

Reaction score
Just wanting to hear people’s thoughts on it as thinking to include alongside my Gelish polish’s?

Thanks in advance x

I’ve been using Candy Coat for about a year now. There was a problem with the subscription box last month but other than that delivery is usually quite quick and there’s plenty of colours to choose from :)

Just wanting to hear people’s thoughts on it as thinking to include alongside my Gelish polish’s?

Thanks in advance x

Thank you, I did think it was a new product, is the quality good, are your clients happy with it? Xx

I’ve previously used Gelish and Jessica and moved to
Candy Coat after I tried it just to see what the quality was like and it’s hands down my favourite brand and I use it with my clients with no complaints. The colour selection is amazing, it’s about £xx per bottle which is great if you want to offer a lot of different colours and it’s really hard wearing if applied correctly. I absolutely adore it!

[no trade prices please, thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I did think it was a new product, is the quality good, are your clients happy with it? Xx

I think the quality is pretty good, I’ve had no problems or complaints with it :)

Latest posts

Back