Has anyone recently used Next Step Beauty, Norwich?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
Hi I know there's posts about this company but trying to get views on recent experiences please. Has anyone done the facial or lashes and brows course with them? I usually use a college nearby but just came across next step and wondered if they are worth a go? I have emailed them to find out the exact qualification and am just waiting for a reply. X

Guess not?! Maybe this is a sign I shouldn't go there!

Guess not?! Maybe this is a sign I shouldn't go there!

I have spoken to Beauty therapists in our area before as I have sometimes wondered about doing extra courses there, but I have heard bad reports, especially of not ever receiving certificates? I have also read similar comments on other websites about them, so i never bothered with them.

There is another place Proffesional Beauty situated outside norwich at Brooke, if that help you?

I have used them and had no issues with them. I'm booked in for other courses too!

I have spoken to Beauty therapists in our area before as I have sometimes wondered about doing extra courses there, but I have heard bad reports, especially of not ever receiving certificates? I have also read similar comments on other websites about them, so i never bothered with them.

There is another place Proffesional Beauty situated outside norwich at Brooke, if that help you?

Thanks ill have a look at that one. X

Latest posts

Back