Has anyone trained with Zen Tranquility Holistic beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainiac

Reaction score
Hi All,

I came across this training provider and wondered if anyone had trained with them (i'm looking at the massage courses) and if so what were they like?

Thanks x

Zen are sort of an organiser for courses, they advertise them on behalf of training providers but it's not them who carry out the training.

Dawn at Zen is lovely and helpful, but which training school you get could potentially vary. The one I had was awful, but that's not for a public forum. Happy to pm about it. I would use zen again, but not the training provider I was set up with.

I've done a couple of courses with their Hampshire tutor, very helpful and I learnt lots.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Yes Dawn has been really helpful so far. Has anyone trained with them in Colchester or near Colchester? Or can anyone suggest a good massage trainer in this area?

Thanks xx

Zen are sort of an organiser for courses, they advertise them on behalf of training providers but it's not them who carry out the training.

Just to confirm that we are not an organiser for courses - we are a training provider with our own courses accredited with ABT, CMA and Beauty Guild with tutors across the country - some of our tutors do work for other training providers which I think is where the confusion may have arose.

Latest posts

Back