Has anyone tried the crescent lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I have some crescent lashes in my shopping cart ready to buy but I just wondered if anyone had tried them.
They look great but I'm a bit worried about doing infills with them.
I always 'peel' lashes off when doing infills and grab them from the base. Obviously with the crescent lashes the base is not going to be so easy to get at is it?
Anyone used them and done an infill?

I haven't used them but when I first saw them I thought the idea was great.

However, I was on another forum :)eek:) and the feedback wasn't good.

Apparently they go a bit askew by infill time as each end is tapered. This means there isn't such a good bonding area at the base and, without this good foundation, they just twist as they become a bit top heavy. You also won't get the same dense look at the base of the lashes

When I read this, I could understand exactly what they meant but I guess you don't know till you try.

If you get them, I'd be interested to hear your feedback.

Oh, on a positive note, they may be good for pickers as they can't get at them the same!

Iv used them and to be honest I hated them. I now have a tray of crescent lashes that I'm unlikely to use again lol

Because of their shape you will find the lash line isn't as dense as normal lashes, also it's quite hard to judge when placing the lash how close the tip of the lash is to the lash line.

My advice, remove them from the cart lol

I was sent some quite a while ago from a supplier to try and give feedback, I hated them.

To be fair they are a good idea in principle but they are a nightmare come infill time and I don't use or promote them now.

Bin them x

Thanks ladies.
I guess I will take them out of my basket then!

Latest posts

Back