Has anyone tried these spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybykellyd

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the following tans, if so I'd like some reviews please :)

- VIP tan by Vicky pattison
- Chloe Sims Starship Tan
- Lauren's way Tan
- crazy angel tan

I'm looking to introduce another brand to work with, I'm already using LA TAN.

Any opinions welcome the more I know about them the easier my choice will be THANK YOU xx

I use crazy angel, love the tan a very natural glow, lasts about 3-4 days before it fades. The dark however isn't that dark, compared to others I've seen and had. But most of my customers only want a glow rather than a mahogany colour. ( I add drops if they want really dark!) it smells lovely too. And price wise it's very reasonable.

I've sampled only today crazy angel and the twilight mistress is gorgeous .... Will no doubt be stocking up on the rest xxx

I've heard good things about crazy angel. Might just sample it myself and see what it's like. x

I use crazy angel 9% but my most popular is Lauren's Way 12% & 16% love it & so does my clients xx

Laurens way is our most popular at the moment.

Laurens Way is a great tan, however I do find that some clients have reservations due to its TOWIE connections.

I personally stock LA & Nouvatan as like the contrast between the brown and golden tans.

I haven't tried the others so will follow with interest.

Ive used crazy angels, nice natural tan but fading was a bit patchy. Try some samples hun. Everybody likes different things x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lauren's way or sultana are the best I've found- crazy angel made a few of my clients patchy and faded pretty quickly.

I sampled Crazy Angel from Pro Beauty and it was very orange. That said - I'm not sure if I just had an off bottle as have read good reviews about it. Thankfully I used it on myself and not a client as I was luminous.

I am a big NOUVATAN fan and that brings me lots of repeat business. I am also liking the new Moroccan Tan from S2. It is brown, proper brown, not a tinge of orange in site. Used it on 2 regulars and they now want to switch. The fade off is amazing. I have only tried the 10% though so am waiting for the sample packs to come out to try the darker colours. I can see me using it though as it really was fab.

Not sure about the clients but I am put off by the whole Towie connection. Depends on what client you are trying to attract though and area you live in

Carly xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Have sampled Moroccan tan, brought at pro beauty clients said it was a gorgeous colour lovely smell, Not orange but gives a really natural looking glow to the skin. BUT the fade off was awful clients still requests Fake Bake.

Would love to try la tan as am hearing great things about it.

Stephanie x

Latest posts

Back