Has anyone used either of these for spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyekandi

Reaction score
Hi there, looking at the two machine you have there the first one would be more suitable for your needs as it is a HVLP. the other one is an airgun and would make more mess.
Look around more for the first opinion as there are more cost effective kits about and that tent showing is not the original STC.
Hope this helps.:hug:

I have the second system(mobile). Absolutely brilliant, but if they still have the same gun, (circular spray ) get rid of it and replace it with an hvlp gun!
Very little noise, store your solution etc in the top. Uses very little solution per spray as it creates such a fine mist. I would strongly recomend using an extractor unit though. As any overspray does hang in the tent creating a fine misting.
Great for doing large parties as it doesn't overheat.

I'm looking for something that will work lots without overheating. I have alot of interest in the tanning so am looking to do lots of tanning parties. I have also done the Sudo hair/body & nail art so would like to look at this at a later date so wanting something that will combine all.

K's Tanning - it comes with a breeze gun. Does that sound like what yours is?

THE HVLP 5008 is with out doubt this years best seller it produces very little over spray and is ultra reliable we have had one 14 months doing demos and training sessions daily and its as good as the day we received it its British made for British voltages its not a converted fence sprayer and was designed and built exclusively for spray tanning

Ok thanks will have a look at all options..alittle more information wont matter to my already frazzled head :green:

Latest posts

Back