Has anyone used this heat lamp for IBX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manystyle

Reaction score
image.jpeg

So my coworker did not like the idea of a 100 watt bulb as a heat source for the ibx treatment so she found this heat lamp. Has anyone of you used it? Clients love it cuz it keeps their fingers warm but I'm afraid the heat it's too strong and instead of penetrating it'll evaporate and not work.

N i checked the wattage but I don't remember the watts at the moment... So without knowing the watts at this moment do any of you have used it?

View attachment 194673

So my coworker did not like the idea of a 100 watt bulb as a heat source for the ibx treatment so she found this heat lamp. Has anyone of you used it? Clients love it cuz it keeps their fingers warm but I'm afraid the heat it's too strong and instead of penetrating it'll evaporate and not work.

N i checked the wattage but I don't remember the watts at the moment... So without knowing the watts at this moment do any of you have used it?

At the moment I'm not at work so don't recall the brand but looks exactly like the picture for two hands

Latest posts

Back