Has anyone worked for massage beach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working outside in the sun is no picnic, I worked for a company in Florida a while back that did poolside and resort massage. It wasn't dodgy and was high end so didn't have that to worry about aspect and the pay was great if you worked your butt off but the heat as unbearable especially when you had to lug all your kit around.

But hey you only live once, so if you fancy something like this and can establish it is legit, like the company I worked for was, why not!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for your input, she did meantion about getting me my NI number on the phone, To be honest I dont think its professonal doing massages in clubs or on a hot beach i need aircon :lol:, im used to working in 5* spas and hotels, She did also send me a link for the apartments I would be staying in and they do look nice, I think maybe if I was younger with less experience I might of done it , but now I just dont see the point me doing all the hard work while they take most of my earnings, if they were paying for my flights and accommadtion I would poss think about it but by the time I pay for my flight and a months rent upfront plus a month desposit I could of paid for a flight to Aus :) which is what I think Im gonna do.
I do always check hairandbeautyjobs i applied for pamperofpiste before but you have to drive over there and its mobile again going to peoples hotels and appartments which didnt appeal to me, I also applied for the nealson job and there salery was £450 a month with no commision can you believe it, I just laughted i dont no how they can get away with paying such low saleries.
x

I think with ski resort work you get flights, accommodation, food, ski pass and ski/board hire for the season included, that's why the pay is low. I did 3 seasons with high end companies not as a therapist but running the chalets. Good fun but bloody hard graft!

I just saw massage beach and thought of sand in the massage oil!!

Hi There

I have worked for Massage Beach in Ibiza for 2 summers.
Here is a link to their face book page:Massa Ge-Beach | Facebook
Add as a friend to see other people who have worked for them over the summers.

The managers are friendly and professional. You get to work in different venues on the island. It is great if you are outgoing as you need to be able to talk with people and get them interested in the massage and beauty services offered.

The harder you work at this, the more you earn. Some days I would take home 120 euros for a 6 hour day. Obviously some days were quieter, but there is good earning potential,

Everything i expected to be provided for me was provided for me, uniforms, equipment, couch, towels and sheets washed, bags, forms, oils, facial products and equipment etc.

My advice is go for it, but know yourself, they will not run around after you, ibiza and Marbella i imagine is full of tempation to party, and not be dedicated to earning. Hence why they are commission based rather than salary, as some workers would do not be motivated to work otherwise.

Had 2 great summers there though. Definitely one of the better jobs in ibiza

Latest posts

Back