Has the Shellac salon rack been discontinued?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hello_kitty

Reaction score
hey does anyone know if it has, I amdoing my shellac course end of the month & we where told there would be salon racks, so I brought all the other colours that weren't in the salon rack!!! just seen it someone write it has been discontinued and now upset as if it has as would of brought a few colours I & clients liked!! anyone know if this is true???? x

Call Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 they are the only ones who can answer this question :rolleyes:

There are 12 shellac colors so even if the wrack itself was not avalible the other colors are :)

hey does anyone know if it has, I am doing my shellac course end of the month & we where told there would be salon racks, so I brought all the other colours that weren't in the salon rack!!! just seen it someone write it has been discontinued and now upset as if it has as would of brought a few colours I & clients liked!! anyone know if this is true???? x

Salon racks (the long thin black ones are available from Sweet Squared and always have been) ... just ring and ask for one.

The original box containing the rack and six colours was an introductory offer last May and will not be repeated as a set but the black racks are available now and will be available.

I don't know where you are doing your course, but only distributor locations will have the racks and NOT the independent CND Education ambassadors.

So ... no need to be upset about something that you didn't even know was true in the first place. 'someone' writing 'something' is not Sweet Squared. Not sure why you would ask that question here on the site instead of just ringing Sweet Squared 08452106060.

This site is the salongeek website NOT the Sweet Squared web site; for that you need to go to Welcome - Sweet Squared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back