Have a look at this gem of a site!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I waste all my money on training.. :rolleyes:

Anna F

I know, think i will give up - ive been doing it all wrong -

Anna F said:
Why did I waste all my money on training.. :rolleyes:

Anna F

pmsl, you should have posted this in the HardeeHar section :D
just one question... how the heck do you push the cuticle back with a 'thick file' at the same time as 'roughing up' the nail ?????????
all answers on a postcard please and send to...
"Nails Aren't Us"
10 Ruined Eponychiums Avenue
SoreNailBed
North Monomer
ID 10T
(read the postcode again!!! lol)

OMG!!! They get better & better.

Somehow though i think our jobs are safe!!!

LMFAO!!! that is hilarious!! where did you find that? lol x

I would love to see the end results!!! They would have to be very lovely, lovely "things" to look at!!!
OMG! Were do some people come up with this!! lol
Jac

Well I've never seen a "drop of powder" before! Drop of liquid maybe, but never powder!!

Sandi, I've read that postcode over and over and my penny ain't dropping!

its 'IDIOT' sassy! lol

D'oh Fanks! I feel an idiot now!!

OMG rofl, that made my day.
Sassy I love you :hug: hehe xxx

well I know I always say that no question is too daft, but now I feel brain dead!! I can never suss out personal number plates either, I'd love one that said N4 ILS though!

it looks like an american site, i just stumbled across it and couldnt believe it, its no wonder people have bad impressions of so called "false" nails (ooh hate that), my sister in law went to usa and had hers done and they prised off the old ones with nails tips (ouchh!) then proceeded to drill at her nail beds causing them to bleed (biiiggg ouuuch) followed by everlasting club feet type nails (obviously MMA enhanced!!), her nails were rippley for months poor buggar!!

Aspirations said:
LMFAO!!! that is hilarious!! where did you find that? lol x

rachp said:
it looks like an american site, i just stumbled across it and couldnt believe it, its no wonder people have bad impressions of so called "false" nails (ooh hate that), my sister in law went to usa and had hers done and they prised off the old ones with nails tips (ouchh!) then proceeded to drill at her nail beds causing them to bleed (biiiggg ouuuch) followed by everlasting club feet type nails (obviously MMA enhanced!!), her nails were rippley for months poor buggar!!

:lol: american nails aren't like this, I PROMISE!!:rolleyes: one rotten apple will definately give us all a bad name:smack: . LOL!!... this is where those nss people get their training! why didn't she just say "rip all of your nails off and dip your fingers in a steaming cup of infection, repeat every 2 weeks"

What a joke!,

but I suppose there are some misunfortunate people in the world who will believe all this rubbish.

first off let me say that I am NOT offended that you stereotyped Americans with this nail site. But let me tell you that I have done nails in europe and here in the states and seen alot. I can tell you that the American standards are WAY higher than Europes and you still see some really SHI**y jobs here. As well in Europe. So you can imagine elsewhere. We learn each system while they are there to sell their product to you. So you become masters of Creative and OPI and the rest of the big suppliers. We have to do our 3-6 month class and then when you have experience, you can POSSIBLY work for the big guys. That site could have come from anywhere and as a PROFESSIONAL in the nail industry we just need to educate our clients and they will know better than to read crap like this. Then eventually it will get to the ears of all. Word of Mouth is a mutha. BUt to make a long story short the person that made that site is ignorant. NO matter what the nationality is.

I know I may get kicked off because of my opinion, but here we have freeedom of speech and some cannot stand to hear the truth. I love this site and all of you in here, but I am tired of hearing the stereotypes when it come to nails. I have seen 100 euro nails and they look like crap. And it is not who does them but the care that they take of the nails. No offense to anyone here, this is my feelings on the posting here. Although the site itself stinks.

Chanda

rachp said:

jo! said:
This ones just as bad -- Have a look at this ..................

http://www.clarsach.net/nails/ping-pong/01.htm

I think its hilarious

OMG!!! LIKE TIPS ARE JUST SOOO EXPENSIVE THAT WE HAVE TO RESORT TO USING PING PONG BALLS!!!!!!!!

this is just hilarious, pmsl!!! by the way, check out the "final result"... ugliest thing i've ever seen

OMG the resurrection of the pingpong site that started the shming-shmong thread!! LMAO that that's come back up again!!!!

Chanda, I hear what you are saying hun. I think we can safely say that like any industry in any country you get the good the bad and the downright ugly!

OMG I know! she went to one of those korean type places, said it was like a production line! sorry didnt mean it to sound like all nail techs in usa are bad :o after all you guys invented asome of the best systems around :green: xxxxx

twinkletoes910 said:
:lol: american nails aren't like this, I PROMISE!!:rolleyes: one rotten apple will definately give us all a bad name:smack: . LOL!!... this is where those nss people get their training! why didn't she just say "rip all of your nails off and dip your fingers in a steaming cup of infection, repeat every 2 weeks"

Latest posts

Back