have a look at this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
Wow They are some really fantastic hair styles on there, I am going back on now to have a better look.

Christi
xxx

wherearethey located they do stuff lke this in detroit usually @ the hair shows

These are hair styles done by a local hair dresser,these are normal hairstyles to some ladies.these hairstyles are done in Barbados,they are more popular for shows and fetes.a lot of ladies just want to have a unique hair style of their own.:idea:

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

fab I'm gonna have another look, may find my new hair colour lol

I actually like the fushia pink colour but I have no guts to get that done

I like the hairstyle with the cornrows,what we call the mohawk.:)

Just came across this forum, I like what you guys are saying about the salon, if some of you ever visit Barbados you should check out the salon.

When I built that site I had just as much fun doing it and seeing all those lovely ladies and awesome hair styles:lol: , as time goes on expect to see more photos with new styles.

Oh for those of you not here in Barbados you can give away a cool hair style from the salon, just go to the salon site and click on the banner and if you win the contest you can give away the prize to anyone you know in Barbados.

bajansunflowers.com

Be good ladies:)

wow love the crazy mad hair dos lol I love bright colours in my hair but not sure id go for some of those

beautytherapist said:
wow love the crazy mad hair dos lol I love bright colours in my hair but not sure id go for some of those

I think mad is a strong word there..huh, if you notice their slogan it says "We are here to create not imitate".

Its good when you can be who you wanna be with the way you want, after all its just a hairstyle, nothing permanent.

I see you love nails so I thought I would share this with you,:- Part-time Nail-Technician wanted. Must have experience in Manicures, Pedicures, Nail Extensions & Designs. Email:[email protected]

Latest posts

Back