Have I blown up my CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Result, sent mine off and within 2/3 days received a new lamp and postage refund.keeping a spare in shop from now on ;-)

Thanks for your responses. It wasn't the bulbs that was the problem. The machine just started sparking and crackling, then smelt of burning.

Hi has anyone still got a faulty lamp that they dont want but would be willing to let me have if I pay the postage or collect if local.

Or has anyone found someone that can repair the lamps, I have the same fault with mine , it crackled and stopped working and as its out of warranty I cant get it replaced.

Hi ladies
I j ow this is an old thread but I purchased the kit from sweet squared that came with 2 lamps back in June 2013.
My first lamp broke early this year, 2 bulbs stopped working and I spoke to ss and they said as its out of warranty there's nothing they can do even if I paid. So I binned it as I couldn't find my one to repair and never got a response from cnd.
I have tonight found the same problem with the second lamp from the kit, the problem is I don't use the lamps much and they are both still on the first set of bulbs. My friend got the same kit the same day and has moved away and I have contacted her and both hers did the same and she too had no response from cnd and so changed systems.
I am now concerned as I can't afford a new cnd lamp but also don't want to waste the money if it will break and I get no response or help from as it cnd. But can't afford to loose the customers. So any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks ladies x

I'm having a problem with my lamp at the moment too. The fan is making a funny noise. I've contacted ellisons and awaiting a reply

Latest posts

Back