Have nailharmonyuk Gelish price gone up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I'm a little set back that nail harmony UK Gelish prices are "very expensive" per bottle, It has to be the most expensive gel polish available!!!! I'm sure I have never paid such a price before which is a shame as I have just seen Dennis Williams offering it for £xx less this weekend :(
Nail Harmony need a kick up the butt if they want to keep customers, I'm all for distributors but this is tempting me! Our salon does very well with Gelish dare I say our best treatment besides aesthetics but I can't justify that price. I love Gelish but I have even been looking at other brands :(
Has anyone else noticed a price increase?
Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to remove the trade prices. It's not permitted on this site.

When you look at the cost per service, then it doesn't make a great difference. You'll not get the same customer service elsewhere, so it makes sense to stick with nail harmony.

You need to remove the trade prices. It's not permitted on this site.

When you look at the cost per service, then it doesn't make a great difference. You'll not get the same customer service elsewhere, so it makes sense to stick with nail harmony.

Sorry price removed!
I understand that but it is way above other polishes price wise and quite frankly the quality of the polishes the past few months have been lacking :( shrinking, fading, patchy the glitter polishes are making the brushes misshapen.
I can't justify spending more money on a brand because they have good customer service? I use Gellux along side and the quality of Gellux is good and so is the price.
I do love Gelish, for the colours and the high shine but after looking at a few other brands I can get that at a more reasonable price.
They also contacted me a few weeks ago to ask me where I bought my Gelish from , I told them I buy from them but if I need it quick ill pop to salon services, they then told me they would match the price of salon services if I quoted it over the phone, so they CAN reduce the price they just aren't willing to if they can get away with it.
This tells me they have noticed a drop in sales and who can blame us!
X

It's the same price it's always been on Nail Harmony UK?

It's the same price it's always been on Nail Harmony UK?

Really? Am I having a melt down or is it just the hugely low price of DW making me shocked at nail harmony?
I get the girls to order it usually but this time I went on and nearly died when I did a price comparison :O
X

I agree with teddysmom it's the same price as normal & also the same price as Sally's x

If they have already offered to match the price with salon services, why not ring and ask about Dennis Williams. It is worth a try. I think with the industry being so hard at the moment, lots of businesses are looking for good deals,hence why we are starting to see more competitive prices. x

If they have already offered to match the price with salon services, why not ring and ask about Dennis Williams. It is worth a try. I think with the industry being so hard at the moment, lots of businesses are looking for good deals,hence why we are starting to see more competitive prices. x

Thank you I will try that, DW are beyond competitive with their sales, the sale they have this weekend for Gelish is phenomenal one that I have never seen from nail harmony. My understanding is that as they are not official distributors they are shipping from American distributors? Is this true? I do want to stay loyal to nailharmonyuk it must be very frustrating for them but I do think they would benefit from a price drop, when it was quite new I used it for its superior quality but as time has passed problems have started to show and other systems are catching up, there's nothing more disappointing then buying new colours that you have geared your clients up for and them being watery and patchy and difficult to work with.
X

Thank you I will try that, DW are beyond competitive with their sales, the sale they have this weekend for Gelish is phenomenal one that I have never seen from nail harmony. My understanding is that as they are not official distributors they are shipping from American distributors? Is this true? I do want to stay loyal to nailharmonyuk it must be very frustrating for them but I do think they would benefit from a price drop, when it was quite new I used it for its superior quality but as time has passed problems have started to show and other systems are catching up, there's nothing more disappointing then buying new colours that you have geared your clients up for and them being watery and patchy and difficult to work with.
X

DW aren't official stockists, that's why it's so much less. Nail harmony won't match it for this reason. There's a big legal debate going on apparently as DW aren't meant to be selling it and no one ever gets a straight answer about where it comes from. Hth x

Personally I wouldn't buy from a Diverter like Dennis Williams.
I will stick with authorised distributors, but I have been buying more Artistic Colour Gloss colours which fit in with the Gelish range, and Louellabelle have recently reduced the prices of all the ACG colours and do great deals and offers.

I order off nail harmony website, and it gets sent to the yorkshire distributor and I always have problems with my order. They either arrive ridiculously late, they arrive with not everything that I've ordered and it just says 'to follow' on it, or they just don't send it and I have to call up and ask where it is! Love Gelish but winding me up that the deliveries are so unpredictable. Will try my luck with Sally
s next I think :)

Beauty express also sell them - someone would need to confirm if they are an authorised distributor though.

Beauty express also sell them - someone would need to confirm if they are an authorised distributor though.

Beauty express are just an extension of sallys/salon services so they are fine x

Isn't Gelish a slightly bigger bottle, so doesn't make it more expensive than some other brands? Could be wrong, but I thought it was? :confused:

If you work out your price per service, the difference between the gels is pennies.
If need be, I would look into saving those pennies in the rest of my service, a cheaper hand cream, or cheaper brand of coffee/biscuits for my clients. I wouldn't compromise on my main products. But, that is my USP and my clients know this.
It's not just the service at the distributor that is important to me. Nail Harmony educators are always on hand to help out with any queries plus they have technical help for anyone trained with them (which is checked)
This is what makes a difference to me.
My one wish would be that the remover was a little cheaper.

OP, were you looking at the Trends bottles? I think they might be a bit higher in price.

Personally I wouldn't buy from a Diverter like Dennis Williams.
I will stick with authorised distributors, but I have been buying more Artistic Colour Gloss colours which fit in with the Gelish range, and Louellabelle have recently reduced the prices of all the ACG colours and do great deals and offers.

How does the quality of ACG compare with Gelish?xx

Gelish is double the price of brands like shellac because it's twice the size and obviously you get twice as many sets per bottle.
x

I order off nail harmony website, and it gets sent to the yorkshire distributor and I always have problems with my order. They either arrive ridiculously late, they arrive with not everything that I've ordered and it just says 'to follow' on it, or they just don't send it and I have to call up and ask where it is! Love Gelish but winding me up that the deliveries are so unpredictable. Will try my luck with Sally
s next I think :)

When it says to follow, your item is out of stock and will follow as soon as it's back in.
I've never had a problem personally though
x

Latest posts

Back