Having a nightmare today!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsbydesign

Gadget Geek
Reaction score
I had an ultrasound scan and steroid and pain meds injected into my foot as I have a Mornton's Neuroma and they mentioned that after you have the injection there is a risk of possible infection, slight discomfort and that was it. I had this done at 11.30am yesterday and by 6pm the pain started:eek: ....by bedtime it was raging and I took more pain killers. I awoke at 2am in absolute agony, :cry:the ball of my foot had swollen up and the slightest movement of the whole foot was agony, I also couldnt put weight on it. I went down the stairs on my butt to get some more pain killers and put a tuba grip on to try to contain the swelling. By this morning after no more sleep due to the pain persisting, I went into a bit of a panic as I am supposed to be a model for Rachel (rjryan) today for her Brisa induction at the Oxford Academy in Witney and also have my Tips and Troubleshoting course tomorrow and Tantrick training on Friday...AND I CANT WALK!!!!!! I phoned the consultant who did the jab and he was very surprised to hear about my reaction and said just keep an eye on it and sit with it elevated!! :irked: Great, but that doesnt help me get to Witney for the courses!!! I phoned the local hospital to see if I could get some crutches but they need a GP referral so I am now trying to be patient :grr: as I wait for my GP to get her act together and ring me back re this referral. I will get to Witney by hook or by crook but I might be a bit late today!!! I can drive ok as we have an automatic car and so your left foot (the one that was injected) is redundant when driving that anyway......its just getting from the house to the car and the car park to the Academy building that is the problem!:eek: If I had known it would be this sore I would have had it on a different week when there was nothing else going on:rolleyes: Just needed to rant and get this off my chest!!

Aw hun, something always happens when you are busy doesnt it?!!!
Do you not know anyone with any crutches that hasnt returned them to the hospital yet? or a walking stick you could borrow of someone?
Hope you feel better soon & you manage to get to the classes xxxx

~shelley~ said:
Aw hun, something always happens when you are busy doesnt it?!!!
Do you not know anyone with any crutches that hasnt returned them to the hospital yet? or a walking stick you could borrow of someone?
Hope you feel better soon & you manage to get to the classes xxxx
No, thought about that but dont know anyone. I have walking poles myself but I cant put any weight on the foot at all so they are no good...it is like trying to stand in a fractured foot!!!:eek: :cry:

oh babe, you poor thing. i have not got any crutches here, if i had i would bring them down for you.

OUCH i KNOW THE FEELING, HOPE YOUR BETTER SOON AND CAN MAKE YOUR CLASSES.

Latest posts

Back