Having a rant,had 2 bad days with treatments argggg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Just wanted to have a rant as im ready for throwing the towel in!... yesterday i did a bikini wax with my new berins ease wax and couldnt get the hair out and today did a practice set of acrylics and i STILL CANT GET A BEAD ARGGGGGGGHHHH:mad:
Whats wrong with me im thinking im never gona get it right so why bother anymore.
I love doing beauty and iv gone through alot to get my college courses done and CND courses. I care about my few clients and want to be the best i can and give them the best in products. Im reading up on things all the time so have the knowlege i need to provide the service.
My acrylic bead is wet and cant get a bead at all so iv took it off my service just incase anyone ask for it as i will not do it whilst i get it right.
Im fine with waxing other areas but strugling to get the bikini hair out:confused:.

So im really bugged at the minute and feel like a failer, i look at some of the nails that some techs put out and think god i wouldnt put my name on them and the techs have no passion about their work its just a job and dont bother that set is bad... but im different i want to be good.I trawl through threads after threads on here and look at the gallerys and just think wow what fantastic work.
I have got the whole ball of wax and iv watched it over again its great but i still cant get all the hairs out!
I passed my acrylic course and the cnd conversion course but since then iv never been able to get a bead.

OMG i will stop now cos im just repeating myself, sorry for a long boring thread just wanted a rant.:zzz:

This really should be a blog as there is not a question involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back