Having that buzz feeling!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
I just wanted to share how I feel as currently have that buzz feeling when you feel your business is a success.

I started out in November 13 and like anything new it was slow going. I only offer treatments in the evening or at the weekend as I work full time elsewhere (not in the beauty industry). I don't have any desire to do this full time as I just enjoy doing the evening/weekend.

I feel now finally it's started to take off. I have regulars and newbies coming on board and it's really given me a buzz - I'm sure many of you get what I mean. I feel quite chuffed with myself that I've created this little business that should this FY break even with potentially a little profit.

I don't really have anyone else to share this with but you guys as I know you will have experienced the same thing. :) xx

You should be really proud of yourself. Through your own hard work and skills you've built something from nothing and now it's a success you deserve to celebrate. Well done! :)

Congratulations! That's amazing. X

Thank you so much. I didn't want this to be a 'look at me' post. I don't really have any supportive friends (except my family) to share it with so I felt here was a good place to share.

I won't say it's always been easy as I about 8 months ago I thought about chucking it all in as I felt no one was interested and was quite deflated.

Well done, I'm in the same position to!. I'm now really busy at nights and having to turn folk down as I can't fit them in when they want. It's a good feeling to be wanted. It's a hobby that I love but turned it into a business!

I hate turning people down but sometimes you just can't physically do it all.

Well done to you too. A hobby that others can enjoy x

Well done Hun. I know what you mean. I'm just starting out and no one else is interested in my setting up lol x

Missbexxy, keep going. All of sudden you'll get some regulars and it'll boost your self esteem no end! I've found that when I'm feeling confident all my treatments come out better! Xx

Nice to hear that you are doing so well alongside another full time job - I am the same and I'm starting to get busier, it really is a great feeling xx

Well done on your success so far....so nice to hear positivity makes it all worth while x

Well done - it's a great feeling. 19 years on I still get that buzz when I hit my monthly target and my business continues to grow. Wishing you lots of continued success.

Thank you everyone. Such kind comments. I'm glad I shared with you all xx

That's so fantastic PollyPocket! I'm thrilled for you.

I've literally just opened my cabin salon after moving out of my area to my bf's place. I was feeling really nervous because i've had 3 months off and thought i might be a bit rusty but today i had my first client and not to brag, but i did an amazing wax and quickly too. I shocked myself lol and i am buzzing!

I hope your business goes from strength to strength x

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back