HD brow course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawless Beaut T

Reaction score
I really want to do the HD course, the price puts me off though.
Is it worth the money? Do you feel completely confident in the treatment after the training? x

Have a look at flirties precision brows third of the price constant support and after care off your trainer [emoji106]

Personally I think it was absolutely worth the money, even if you're just buying into the brand.
When I first trained I offered half price HD for 2 weeks, it was so popular I extended it to 4.
I made back the course money in those 4 weeks, even though I charged £15 instead of £30.
Doing all those treatments really got me a lot of practice and made me better at my job in the long run.
I now charge £32 and we get lots of clients looking to book but unfortunately for me I am fully booked with HD and all my other treatments so I can't fit new clients in.

Personally I think it was absolutely worth the money, even if you're just buying into the brand.
When I first trained I offered half price HD for 2 weeks, it was so popular I extended it to 4.
I made back the course money in those 4 weeks, even though I charged £15 instead of £30.
Doing all those treatments really got me a lot of practice and made me better at my job in the long run.
I now charge £32 and we get lots of clients looking to book but unfortunately for me I am fully booked with HD and all my other treatments so I can't fit new clients in.

Do you mind me asking
How long ago did you do your HD training......
Were you doing 'traditional' brows before, and did those clients 'switch' to HD
Are you on a high street....

I've mulled this over for soooo long, wonder if I might have 'missed the boat'.
I do brows, but it's the 'brand' that interests me, for drawing in a younger market.
What are your thoughts.....
Was it the 1/2 price offer that 'converted' your existing clients, or did it bring in a fresh wave of new folk!

Hi,

I just completed the course last week, I'm hoping it is going to be worth the money as they are so popular, I'm still practicing before I advertise though, you get taught everything needed on course but I didn't leave confident leaving the course, I need to practice practice practice for a few weeks before I start charging as you don't get much practice on the course X

Hi,

I just completed the course last week, I'm hoping it is going to be worth the money as they are so popular, I'm still practicing before I advertise though, you get taught everything needed on course but I didn't leave confident leaving the course, I need to practice practice practice for a few weeks before I start charging as you don't get much practice on the course X

Did you do brows before?
If you did, what makes you feel you still need weeks of practice?
Was what you learnt that much different to what you already did, or something else?
I've wanted the 'brand' for some time, but need to justify the cost.

Have pm you X

Latest posts

Back