HD brows again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramare

Reaction score
I know this has been asked time and time again but the threads as quite old. Is this treatment still as popular and worth buying into? I am thinking the HD branding will attract clients to my new salon. Many thanks

I personally don't think it is as popular anymore, especially with permanent make up becoming more popular! I did the training in February last year & still haven't received my full kit that came with the course!! It's so exspensive & I didn't feel confident after completing the course. Hope this helps xx

Its so popular i do 30 minimum a week and its the only treatment i offer. Love the training i have since done a refresher and my pro and i learn more each time x

Its so popular i do 30 minimum a week and its the only treatment i offer. Love the training i have since done a refresher and my pro and i learn more each time x
I have decided to go for it. I am glad you have sent me this reply as I am still quite nervous shelling out all that money. Can I ask how much you charge and where you live. Thanks xx

I'm so undecided too! I can already thread wax and tint so I don't know if it's worth it however everyone seems to buy into the branding.

I'm doing the training on the 31st so I'll let you know xx

Latest posts

Back