HD brows booked!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
I've got hd brows booked for next week to have my own done.(excited) heard so much about them how much better will they look really?Xx

I had my HD brows done last year... I loved them... But really it's just the name your paying for because all she did was tint and wax a new shape. Which I could have done anywhere and paid half the price! X

I booked last week to do my training.... However I'm booked to do it in June as they are booked up :( I hate waiting x

HD brows...nothing special really I don't think.

Just tint shape and bit of make up applied after
X

Hi there

I just wondered where are you doing your training and how much is it?

I had my HD brows done last year... I loved them... But really it's just the name your paying for because all she did was tint and wax a new shape. Which I could have done anywhere and paid half the price! X

Oh no really! Did she not thread or anything?got a feeling I might be too but just really wanna try it at least once just to see if it makes much difference.Xx

I booked mine I thought it would just be a fad an not much different to normal waxing but needed to try it like u do...haha.. And was pleasantly suprised my eyebrows have so much more shape and definition the tinted them waxed them threaded them and applied make up and a few other bits I can't remember but I was really pleased and rebooked for them doing again :) xx

I booked mine I thought it would just be a fad an not much different to normal waxing but needed to try it like u do...haha.. And was pleasantly suprised my eyebrows have so much more shape and definition the tinted them waxed them threaded them and applied make up and a few other bits I can't remember but I was really pleased and rebooked for them doing again :) xx

Ah superb!so good to hear my appointments for sn hour so they should be immaculate lol.Xx

I trained in HD Brows and get HD brows done, think they are great love the shape and think the training is excellent gave me confidence to give clients look they want haven't had an unhappy customer yet :)

I agree HD brows aren't that great! maybe do a tattooing course! Lot of the girls in my salon say its a waste of money as you can get the same for £15!!!! Xx

I did my HD training last April and its the best thing I've done!! No unhappy clients yet and I hardly ever do a normal wax & tint now!! :) The training is so indepth with practically 1 on 1 training including the fabulous Nilam! Well worth the money. Alot of companies are trying to duplicate what HD do, but I would always stick with HD for the brand as well as the fab results.

Hi All

Im hopefully going to be doing the HD Brow course soon! I cant wait! :D

I booked and paid to do the HD Brow Course yesterday. My fiance has paid for this for me bless him. I had been offered a Media/Fashion Brow Enchancement Course for £300 by a girl who is HD Brow trained but after he did his own research he wanted me to do the HD Brow course!!! Yes it's costly to do at £875+vat (£1050) which comes with a full kit they say is worth £280.00 but I like the idea of one on one training and intensive courses. I have my first client already booked in for the 28th May!!

So if anyone else is doing there's on the 24th and 25th in South Elmsall, Yorkshire say hello :) xxx

Latest posts

Back