HD Brows for me or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bails007

Reaction score
Hi guys

Need some advice, I'm not sure to get HD eyebrows done or not,
I have thin eyebrows but HD claims this isn't a problem.
But I'm really worried its going up look awful on me or a waste a money. Found a good salon in London

Anyway was wondering if I put a pic up of my eyebrows would any professionals advice if It would work for me or not?

Any help would be great
Sarah :)

Hi Sarah,
Put a pic up and let us see to brows! But HD Brows really will benefit anyone with brows, though don't make the mistake of going in with freshly tweezed/waxed brows, the more the technician has to work with the better the result.
Give your brows 2-3 weeks minimum with no serious tampering so as you can get the best result.
Also bear in mind HD Brows is an ongoing treatment, it is not a miracle one time wonder treatment, you will need quite a few treatments before you get the result you really want, especially if you are starting off with thin brows.
I seriously recommend getting it done it is brill!
Also HD Brows have some great retail products you can buy to help promote brow hair growth and their brow make up palettes are lovely to help with the HD Brow look. The technician should either sell these in the shop or be able to order them in for you, she or he will also show you how to fill in your brows properly to achieve the amazing high definition finish until your brows are at the point you want them :)
Hope this essay wasn't too much of a bore haha!
Hope this helps! Xxxxx

Hi Sarah,
Put a pic up and let us see to brows! But HD Brows really will benefit anyone with brows, though don't make the mistake of going in with freshly tweezed/waxed brows, the more the technician has to work with the better the result.
Give your brows 2-3 weeks minimum with no serious tampering so as you can get the best result.
Also bear in mind HD Brows is an ongoing treatment, it is not a miracle one time wonder treatment, you will need quite a few treatments before you get the result you really want, especially if you are starting off with thin brows.
I seriously recommend getting it done it is brill!
Also HD Brows have some great retail products you can buy to help promote brow hair growth and their brow make up palettes are lovely to help with the HD Brow look. The technician should either sell these in the shop or be able to order them in for you, she or he will also show you how to fill in your brows properly to achieve the amazing high definition finish until your brows are at the point you want them :)
Hope this essay wasn't too much of a bore haha!
Hope this helps! Xxxxx

Hi Hun,
Thanks for reply, ive attached a pic of my horrible eyebrows! They just dont grow at all, i have plucked, waxed, threaded my eyebrows in about 3 years.!! So what you see on the pic is eyebrows that i dont do anything with in hope they grow!
I did read about the "grow baby grow" serum that HD do so might buy that for a while. But let me know what you all think and if its worth while getting it done with the way they are now

Sarah :) :) :)

Attachments

• eyebrows.jpg
    eyebrows.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 295
Hi Hun,
Thanks for reply, ive attached a pic of my horrible eyebrows! They just dont grow at all, i have plucked, waxed, threaded my eyebrows in about 3 years.!! So what you see on the pic is eyebrows that i dont do anything with in hope they grow!
I did read about the "grow baby grow" serum that HD do so might buy that for a while. But let me know what you all think and if its worth while getting it done with the way they are now

Sarah :) :) :)

Definitely get it done! The technician will help you with getting your brows thicker and will work with you to get the best results!
She/he will give you a home care regime and advise on the best products for your needs!
In the meantime grow baby grow is brill and I've heard feedback that brushing almond oil into your brows with a disposable mascara wand every morning and every night before going to bed can give good results after a month or two with thickening up your brows and even eyelashes!
Worth a shot! Good luck!!!
Xxxx

Best thing i ever done HDS are absolutely gorgeous!!

Need them done again but that's my most recent pic - haven't had them done in at least 6 months. They grow out nicely and are easy to keep yourself!
will look a lot better when i get redone though!

Attachments

• as.png
    as.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts

Back