HD brows help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Hey I was for booking a course on HD Brows then all of a sudden 4 beauty salons are doing them and advertised this week! Only thing is they are not HD trained.
My business is only opened 2 years this April, so them other salons have a bigger client base than I do.
Will I be wasting my money or what do I do??

Oh and get this one of the salons say "This can only be done by black tint" WTF?????????

Report them to hd. Hd brows are very good and will take it serious ... Also you will have posters and I see when some salons advertise they write watch out for the fakes!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

It angers me so much! That we go out and spend money to update treatments then these salons guess they can do it and give the treatment a bad name (cause obv they arent gona do it the way HD brows do it) Im more worried people wont spend the recommended price (£25). They are charging £15 for their so call HD Brows:twisted:

They don't have to be trained by HD brows to offer them they just can't use the HD name. They can call them definition brows as that's allowed.
I wouldn't let it worry you tbh. If you want to do the course and are enthusiastic enough to sell it then you will get clients for it.

I've been doing something for £15 but decided to book hds as people want the real thing. X

They are calling them HD Brows and using the actual HD picture as their advertising.

Does the HD tint last longer than the normal tint?

They are calling them HD Brows and using the actual HD picture as their advertising.

Does the HD tint last longer than the normal tint?

You should report them, ring hd up or wait till your course x

Latest posts

Back