HD brows, how long to earn back training fees

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I The brand I have chosen is a premium brand and is not like shellac blue sky's knock off version of shellac. The brand I went for has its own recognition and I have more scope to develop that.

Xx

Who did you train with? X

I trained with Billion Dollar Brows. X

Hey Urbanspa,

Would you mind DM'ing me the details of where you trained. Would really appreciate it.

Cheers xx

Aw...lol.... just when I seen you were frm Glasgow thought you have had done it at Fingertips.

No I trained over 2 years ago. Fingertips are opening in glasgow on Sunday so will do my pro and masters there I think :)

for those of you who trained in Milton Keynes where did you stay?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

for those of you who trained in Milton Keynes where did you stay?

The broughton hotel it's literally opposite dermaspa its where the trainers stay xxx

Is it far from the train station and the training centre?

that's handy i will have a look at it, thank you

I stayed at travelodge 7 miles away as I needed to stay 2 nights, others stayed at holiday inn, others in Milton Keynes town itself! X

has anyone not had success with HD brows

Just wanted to bump this thread up, I booked my training today... Cried a little inside when they asked for my credit card details haha but hoping its going to be worth it! x

Fab course, fab tutors I love doing them! Im still perfecting my skills, but getting there :)

Well done for booking!

how much is the hd course !!

Latest posts

Back