HD brows/Sallys training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naomi31

Reaction score
Hi!!
I'm looking to expand my mobile beauty business. I currently do lash extensions and spray tans. I really want to do a hd brow course- not just the waxing etc but being able to give a fuller look to those with barely there eyebrows. Can anyone recommend one in kent, or even essex. I've seen one with Sally's, so has anyone been training with sallys? Are they good?
Thank you x

Yes Flirties precision brows course, the trainer is Layla she's brilliant a real brow pro x

Hi!

I've booked onto the HD Brows course in Leeds and was wondering how much the products are actually to buy from the pro store?

I know I get some with my kit but I've been told this will only cover 25 clients and I have 70 booked in for the week following the course, so I'm going to have to stock up.

Does anyone know how much tint, wax, pencils etc are from hd brows? Also if they do next day delivery?

Sorry if this isn't relevant .. completely new to salon geek and struggling to work it out!

Beth xxx

Sorry, but it's against site rules to post Trade Prices. If anyone can reply to @Bethx21, please PM her directly.

Latest posts

Back