HD Brows-still in high demand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancatherine

Reaction score
Hi girls, just looking for some advice from those of you who have been trained in hd brows for a while. I am looking into the course and obviously as said in previous people's posts the price is a BIG factor for me, what I was wondering is due to the recent high demand and popularity of semi permanent makeup, are you finding you's are just as busy with hd brows? I am based in Glasgow and lots of girls that come in to my salon to get lashes done seem to have semi permanent makeup. I just really don't want to invest in something so expensive that won't bring in much business. Especially with there being so many semi permanent make up artists cutting each other's prices you can get these done for £120 or maybe even less these days!

Just wanted to know your thoughts if you's have found a dip in the demand for hd brows :)?

Thanks xox

There are a few other makeup finish brow treatments out there which reshape the brows and promote hair growth ect just like HD brows but with a lot more affordable courses, you could try looking at Billion Dollar Brows or BeBrow? I'm busy with all aspects of brows atm x

im still busy i have a few come with tatooed brows who want hd i dont feel its a issue at all in my area (essex). HD brows are so worth it i would bother training with anyone else because its cheaper, people love the brand and ask for HD Brows. best advice go for it you will no way regret it.

@elouisebrows - sorry but what part of Essex are you? I so want HD brows and yours look amazing. X

Hi, I've been trained in HD brows since May and I would definitely say it's worth it. I get clients who are scared of semi permanent make up and would much rather have the HD treatment. I've found the brand sells itself and have a strong regular client base as it's a look my clients love and want to upkeep. It is a lot to shell out initially but you'll soon make your money back, especially in the run up to Xmas!!

Latest posts

Back