HD brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi just a query. I had hd brows done a few weeks ago but was very disappointed as they were nothing more than a tint and wax. Is this right or were they not really HD? I also thought they could change the shape of your brows by tinting the sparse bits but the lady said only the brow hair would tint. So I ended up with exactly the same shape brows I walked in with just a darker shade. Wondering if this isn't really HD now and I should try somewhere else? What are realistic expectations for HD brows please?
Thanks

Check the HD brows website and see if they are on salon locator.

Sent from the catphone

If they're advertising as HD Brows then report them to HD Brows as they can't use the name

Sent from The Bat Phone

If they're advertising as HD Brows then report them to HD Brows as they can't use the name

Sent from The Bat Phone

Agree totally. Report them. You have not had an authorised HD brow treatment. Complain to the salon as well

Sent from the catphone

Why not get in touch with HD and ask if they are authorised?

I know salons doing this though, not with HD but with other brands.

The tint is applied on the area around the brow to tint the downy blonder hairs to make a fuller brow shape, they should also be threaded, plucked, trimmed etc and then finished off with the HD palet/brow tech etc. If you need re growth then you should be put on a re growth plan to eventually get the shape you desire. Sometimes it's hard if the brows are really thin to begin with but you should go through a lot more steps than just your usual tint and shape.

Hope this helps!

Thanks everyone, really helpful.

Report them! a salon not far from mine does HD BROWS, but after everyone complained that it was only a wax and a tint she changed it to hd style browze what a rip off! if you complain direct to hd brows they will sort it out! to many salons thinking they can pull off the amazing work of people who actually trained, in love with real HD brows though 💕

Latest posts

Back