Headlight to wear when doing lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use one of these & tell me where I can get one please? I tried to search the forum, but there are sooo many lash Q's, I couldnt find one about a headlight. Thanks!

Hiya

I don't use a head lamp but I do have one which I was given once upon a time for my birthday which I think came for Blacks or Millets, a camping shop at least.

I hope this helps and good luck finding one.

Lx

Thanks! I will check them out x

I got mine from ebay, with a magnifier, good if you're starting out, it does the job but takes some getting used to, definately improves my application though. Brand New Magnifying Headlight for Jewellery Making on eBay (end time 20-Jul-10 05:57:12 BST)

Hi Missweasel
I've bought a magnifying light from argos but can't get used to it and the light doesn't stay up in position, plus for mobile work it's bulky.
Just wondered if I could wear a headset like yours while I'm wearing glasses?
If the magnifying part is no good with my glasses on then I think I'll just buy a head light.
Thanks in advance
Sarah x

Hi Missweasel
I've bought a magnifying light from argos but can't get used to it and the light doesn't stay up in position, plus for mobile work it's bulky.
Just wondered if I could wear a headset like yours while I'm wearing glasses?
If the magnifying part is no good with my glasses on then I think I'll just buy a head light.
Thanks in advance
Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Yeah I suppose you could wear your glasses as the magnifiers are suspended from the top of the headlight about an inch from your eyes so you would still be able to wear them. As I say they are good if you are just starting out, I only started lashing about 6 weeks ago and only do a couple of sets a week, but last week I done three sets in a row and I think I burnt the light out on the headlight, it did come with a spare bulb though but I am thinking about upgrading soon.

L x

Hi Sarah

Yeah I suppose you could wear your glasses as the magnifiers are suspended from the top of the headlight about an inch from your eyes so you would still be able to wear them. As I say they are good if you are just starting out, I only started lashing about 6 weeks ago and only do a couple of sets a week, but last week I done three sets in a row and I think I burnt the light out on the headlight, it did come with a spare bulb though but I am thinking about upgrading soon.

L x

Thanks for that MissW
Just had a quick look on a well known auction site and there seem to be a few, do you think if you spend a bit more you'll get a better quality one?
Also what do clients think? as they look a bit weird:lol:
Sarah x

Thanks for that MissW
Just had a quick look on a well known auction site and there seem to be a few, do you think if you spend a bit more you'll get a better quality one?
Sarah x

all clients want is a good result for the money they have paid out. if you are worried you could always make a joke about it. also, if it's for lashes they will have their eyes closed so you could put it on as they close their eyes and take it off before they open their eyes. x

all clients want is a good result for the money they have paid out. if you are worried you could always make a joke about it. also, if it's for lashes they will have their eyes closed so you could put it on as they close their eyes and take it off before they open their eyes. x

Miss C thanks, you're right they won't even see them as their eyes are closed lol

cheers girls

sarah

Thanks for that MissW
Sarah x

We manufacture magnifying headlights, actual high quality medical grade ones. We used to sell quite a bit to dermalogica and I've sold quite a few to people installing xtreme lashes. If you call the factory and ask for Lance I can give you special pricing. you can go to Light-Tech dental medical and surgical LED headlights to look at what we do. I think the last time I did one for eyelashes the girl needed a dimmer on the light because the customers thought it was too bright, easy enough to do though...

-Lance

Latest posts

Back