Health & Safety Research

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyX

Reaction score
Hi,

I work for a research company called ResearchBods in Leeds and we're carrying out some research with those in charge of Health and Safety in Salons in the UK (whether they be nail, hair or beauty).

We have an online questionnaire available that asks the views and opinions of those in charge of Health and Safety. It takes 10 minutes to complete, is entirely anonymous and pays a £10 Amazon.co.uk voucher for taking part.

It mainly asks views and opinions of Health and Safety in the workplace and people's understanding of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). There will be no re-contact after the questionnaire and we do not ask for names of people or Salons.

It will be open until Monday next week and you can access the survey here - http://eduvoice.co.uk/uc/admin/6cef/?a=3&b=

Your £10 payment will be made by Amazon voucher which you will receive via email. You will be asked to complete your email address on the final page. This email address will only be used to send your payment and will be discarded after. We are registered data controllers and as such are liable for prosecution for misuse of any data collected.

You can find out more about Researchbods by going to Researchbods or emailing myself at [email protected].

Kind Regards,
John

Hi,

I work for a research company called ResearchBods in Leeds and we're carrying out some research with those in charge of Health and Safety in Salons in the UK (whether they be nail, hair or beauty).

We have an online questionnaire available that asks the views and opinions of those in charge of Health and Safety. It takes 10 minutes to complete, is entirely anonymous and pays a £10 Amazon.co.uk voucher for taking part.

It mainly asks views and opinions of Health and Safety in the workplace and people's understanding of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). There will be no re-contact after the questionnaire and we do not ask for names of people or Salons.

It will be open until Monday next week and you can access the survey here - http://eduvoice.co.uk/uc/admin/6cef/?a=3&b=

Your £10 payment will be made by Amazon voucher which you will receive via email. You will be asked to complete your email address on the final page. This email address will only be used to send your payment and will be discarded after. We are registered data controllers and as such are liable for prosecution for misuse of any data collected.

You can find out more about Researchbods by going to Researchbods or emailing myself at [email protected].

Kind Regards,
John

I would suggest that the survey is free from bugs before putting it to the public.
After completing the "how long has your business been running" question there is an internal error which stops people continuing further.

If interested in filling out this questionnaire contact the OP by PM or follow,the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back