Heating towels for services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dboo0510

Reaction score
How do you all heat towels for your spa pedicure services? I have a small space so i dont have a towel warmer or anything. I would like to add a masque and then wrap their hands in warm towels. Same with the pedicure. I have seen the heated mitts but i am not a big fan of those.

How do you all heat towels for your spa pedicure services? I have a small space so i dont have a towel warmer or anything. I would like to add a masque and then wrap their hands in warm towels. Same with the pedicure. I have seen the heated mitts but i am not a big fan of those.

The only problem that I can see doing this would be the towels are only warm for a few minutes at the most then they go cold and damp. I wouldn't think this would be pleasant to a client who has a mask on for 10 minutes. Towels if I am correct are usually used to remove product immediately not to sit around on hands or feet? You would need something similar to an airing cupboard for normal warm towels, somewhere where the towels won't be affected by moisture.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried it for my hair and it's not nice they cool down too quickly

Towel rail (radiator)

I use heated booties - maybe they don't look amazing but clients love them and they're perfect for masks :) But I also concider paraffin, maybe that's better option for you? Hth :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmm i could do parafin.. I do have the parafin warmer. Maybe i will do that for my spa mani/spa pedi instead

I use a slow cooker set on low just make sure that towels are wet enough or they will burn. They stay warm for a couple of minutes and for me that's enough time. I use a scrub and then wrap their feet in a hot damp towel. My clients would die if I gave up that part of their service, that's the best part.

How long do you turn on the slow cooker before using it? Do the towels get cold?

Latest posts

Back