heating wax and mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
hi just wondering how long peoples wax (warm and paraffin) take to heat up as mine take absolute ages. also any tricks anyone has to spead it up
thanks

Hi
I have the PHD wax system and it takes about 1/2 hours to get to the right temperature.
Where possible just begin the heating at home before you leave and you can also buy adaptor plugs that fit into the ciggie lighter in cars so that you can continue en route.

I think mobile waxing is possibly one of the more tricky treatments but it can work.

hth:hug:

i use lcn roll on waxing system heat 20 mins before you go it stays warm in the cartridge then top up when you get there perfect no mess system

We use the Clean & easy roll on wax system - as it says..Clean & Easy :)

Approx 20/30mins to heat to a workable temp. Can be transported upright,
roller heads removed & caps placed on for transit[no spilliage/waste]
[ Fab idea for car adapter x ]

Try a search for the waxing unit that has spray on parrafin wax one end & roll on wax the other - 2 in 1... IMO a good mobile choice.

We tend not to take the parrafin tub with us unless its included in a group treatment[party].
Needs time to heat - can while other treatments are being done .........& cool down so it's not sloshing around in the car. YUK.

HtH

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back