Heaven or Beauty Labs Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Anyone using Heaven or Beauty Labs skincare ? Would be interested to know what they are like. I noticed in professional beauty magazine that Beauty Labs are doing a start up package for £395.....does anyone know if this can be for the mobile therapist too? I'm waiting on them to get back to me re all info. Look lovely products and would like to know if anyone uses any of the above brands??

Last edited:
I'm looking for reviews as well, Gerrard international who sell JESSICA, geleration and mii make up are taking on beauty labs. I love them as a company so hoping to take this on in our salon too if I like the products.

Yes that's right. They look very classy and look like they give results! Would like to know if anyone's used them?

I seen them for the first time today and they look lovely! Rep is going to try them on my skin next time she's in. Hopefully somebody can let us know what they're like!

I'm still waiting for beauty labs to get in touch. Anyone out there use either Heaven or beauty labs?

Latest posts

Back