Heaven skincare products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharronf

Reaction score
Can any one help. I had some training with heaven products last year as i was going to use them in my salon i was due to open. Unfortunatly i wasnt able to start my business as i havent been well. I am now wanting to set up my beaury business on a much smaller scale from home, but need to sell some of these produts to enable me to purchase a treatment bed etc. Any ideas.

Sorry to go slightly off topic but I have had samples of these products and loved them...I am going on the training course tomorrow, how did you find it?

Can any one help. I had some training with heaven products last year as i was going to use them in my salon i was due to open. Unfortunatly i wasnt able to start my business as i havent been well. I am now wanting to set up my beaury business on a much smaller scale from home, but need to sell some of these produts to enable me to purchase a treatment bed etc. Any ideas.

Put an advert on the Guild web site, you could even offer a swap or cash option.

Latest posts

Back