Helia gun settings & overspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little-princess

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I took my helia gun apart 2 days ago & replaced all the relevent parts. I sprayed a client yesterday evening but she was barely sprayed afterwards she was happy with the tan this morning I felt that the solution was not going through. I figured out later that I may not have lined the pin up properly so I took it apart again this morning I then sprayed a client and there was lots of overspray. This has happened before with Cocoa Brown and this morning with Vani-T tan would this be because they are also available for retail in foamer bottles using the same solution? Is there a foaming agent in them that may cause excessive overspray? I adjusted my settings etc but I could not prevent it my room was like a cloud of tan. Any advice would be appreciated x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! Is might not be this but, once I forgot to hold in the trigger when I replaced the steel end bit, sorry forgot name! Then there was loads of spray, and I wasn't able to change the dial at all? 😊

Thank you for replying. I will try that tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back