Hello Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprinkles

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself,

I recently passed the Creative L&P foundation course and have been bitten by the nail bug!:Love:
I'm still practicing, (I don't charge yet-I take so long :irked: ) I have good days and bad days but I enjoy it heaps and can't imagine doing anything else now.
I'm hoping to work mobile and from home eventually so any advice on setting up would be great as I've never worked for myself before.

I've already picked up some great tips and advice from you all when I've been lurking over the last few weeks so thanks for that, my only problem is I can't keep off this site!:biggrin:

hi selina welcome to the site
dont worry we are all addicted too :hug:

Hi and welcome!! xxx

Hi and welcome Selina xx

Welcome Selina and enjoy the boards, then you'll be as mad as the rest of use soon.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sprinkles said:
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself,

I recently passed the Creative L&P foundation course and have been bitten by the nail bug!:Love:
I'm still practicing, (I don't charge yet-I take so long :irked: ) I have good days and bad days but I enjoy it heaps and can't imagine doing anything else now.
I'm hoping to work mobile and from home eventually so any advice on setting up would be great as I've never worked for myself before.

I've already picked up some great tips and advice from you all when I've been lurking over the last few weeks so thanks for that, my only problem is I can't keep off this site!:biggrin:

hello!!!!!

welcome to the site got a feeling you were on my course but im terrible with names!

lou x

Latest posts

Back