HELP! advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x claws x

Reaction score
Hi peeps!:o
Yes i am a nail geek! lol but i have also done beauty too. just need a little advice..
I currently have a little salon room at home which i work from, but i have now decided i want to go mobile too! So my clients have the choice to be pampered at home or come to me!

I will be doing nail enhancements etc which i have the equipment for but im going to do a few mini beauty treatments too.
These will include eye treatments like shaping waxing/tweezers, eyelash and eyebrow tinting and pedicures.

Now what would you recommend i will need mobile wise for the eye treatments? will i need my mobile beauty couch? and will i need a mobile trolley too put my wax on etc?
Any advice will be a great help!
Thanks
Natalie x x

Hi, I do mobile too. I take my couch and my kit but i don't take my trolley. I think you have to draw the line somewhere or you'll take everything lol. Most people have a table or worktop, so providing you aren't going to knock, spill or trip over anything you should be fine. Make sure you take your couch roll and cleaners just incase.

Hi peeps!:o
Yes i am a nail geek! lol but i have also done beauty too. just need a little advice..
I currently have a little salon room at home which i work from, but i have now decided i want to go mobile too! So my clients have the choice to be pampered at home or come to me!

I will be doing nail enhancements etc which i have the equipment for but im going to do a few mini beauty treatments too.
These will include eye treatments like shaping waxing/tweezers, eyelash and eyebrow tinting and pedicures.

Now what would you recommend i will need mobile wise for the eye treatments? will i need my mobile beauty couch? and will i need a mobile trolley too put my wax on etc?
Any advice will be a great help!
Thanks
Natalie x x

Hi Natalie,

I am mobile and for them treatments I take a portable beauty couch and a fold up table to stand my wax on then if need more tables ask the client and put a towel and couch roll over to protect there table

Latest posts

Back