Help-airbrush make up course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
Hi I'm a hairdressing & would like to offer airbrush make up for wedding party's.
Can anyone recommend any courses?
I'm in Cambridge but will to travel if a must.
Airbase offer a introductory class with a certificate but is this enough?
Would you recommend a bridal course instead or a masterclass? & anyone have ideas on cost?
And if the include fitting basic eyelashes..
Thank you

Anyone... Plz :/

Anyone... Plz :/
The airbase course will teach you the method to use the airbrush. That is all.

If you want to offer a full makeup service, then yes you'd need a more specific course.

Hi Hannah,

Have you ever had airbrush make up done on yourself? I would really recommend trying it on yourself first and see what you think. I've been a bit skeptical about it and I went on the airbase course on Sunday, my make up had experienced break down by 9pm ... I had it applied at 2pm!! So I was dissapointed as my current kit lasts twice as long as the airbrush, but maybe it was just the students application?? I do make up courses if you are interested I am in the midlands, add my facebook page if you want to chat as I dont come on here much, www.facebook.com/beautytreatscoventry xx

Hi Hannah,

Have you ever had airbrush make up done on yourself? I would really recommend trying it on yourself first and see what you think. I've been a bit skeptical about it and I went on the airbase course on Sunday, my make up had experienced break down by 9pm ... I had it applied at 2pm!! So I was dissapointed as my current kit lasts twice as long as the airbrush, but maybe it was just the students application?? I do make up courses if you are interested I am in the midlands, add my facebook page if you want to chat as I dont come on here much, www.facebook.com/beautytreatscoventry xx
I agree about trying it yourself, but I would say that it is something that doesn't work for everyone but will be great on some.

On me, Airbase foundation looks terrible, totally doesn't suit my skin at all, so I wouldn't put it on every client. But I have clients who've had it for their weddings and it's looked fantastic, lasted all day and looks great in photos. It's like everything, nothing will be perfect for everyone, you'll need a range of products.

Latest posts

Back