*Help* Bio Sculpture gel keeps lifting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLAZ13

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this site and new to Bio Sculpture (only passed my exam a month ago). I have been doing Bio on several ladies, most of which have not had problems but one inparticular client seems to be having some serious problems where the gel just keeps peeling off.. Everytime! Her index finger on her right hand is always the first to go. It will last a day, two at most, later followed by middle finger and thumb. She also tends to loose a few (same fingers but on the other hand) 2 weeks later... She is not on any medication and is a healthy young girl. She does have quite a heavy handed job (works in retail) so i guess her hands do get used but even after advising her with aftercare it is still not making any difference and i really don't know what else i can try or suggest..:mad:

I am 100% sure i am doing everything correctly. I achieved top level pass mark and have gone over techniques 1000 times. Have also been in contact with Bio Sculpture advisers and they all say i sound like i am doing the right thing and covered all basis so must just be her not sticking to aftercare..

I would be really grateful if anyone has any advise or similar experiences which they wish to share! As a newcomer to Bio it is really knocking my confidence :rolleyes:

Bio sculpture will not suit every single client. If you are as you say using everything correctly maybe she is just someone who requires a different product.

Are you using the new lamp? I've had real issues with one of my clients where a similar thing is happening. Thjnk it's the new lamp just doesn't suit her. X

Latest posts

Back