Help-booked a client for Bank Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy89

Reaction score
I have made a boo boo. I accidentally booked somebody in for bank holiday Monday when the salon was closed. I have never done this before. I need to contact the customer to apologise. Abh advice?

I have done this a few times!!!
I literally just phone and apologise. Quite often they haven't realised themselves, so are happy to change.
We did this on Good Friday - completely forgot to book it out, and had put about three clients in. Everyone was fine!

Vic x

I have done this a few times!!!
I literally just phone and apologise. Quite often they haven't realised themselves, so are happy to change.
We did this on Good Friday - completely forgot to book it out, and had put about three clients in. Everyone was fine!

Vic x
Problem is. I booked her in yesterday and as I was closed Sunday and yesterday and I hooked in her 2weeks ago not realising it was a bank holiday. I'm not sure if she turned up but I'm assuming she did .
I don't know how to apologise

Oh I see. I'd probably offer her some complimentary treatments and some big apologies lol x

Latest posts

Back