HELP!!! Cant do pink and whites!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Is it just me????? Dont matter what i do get the smile line in ok and then when i try to fill zone 2....... well just looks dreadfull cant seem to get zones to line up even. Would it be cheating terribly if i used clear instead of pink then it wouldnt look so bad i could sweep the clear over the pink to blend them in!

Does anyone else use white tips all the time? then soak them off when the line grows out???

Please help any advise greatly needed

Pink and whites are the ones we all wish to master and encourages us to swear a lot. lol.
Hi Nailfairy

When you have applied your white, pick up your pink bead like you do and 'place' it just above the smile line - not so it touches it.

then press to the sides while you are doing that the pink should 'butt' upto but not onto the white. try not to pull the pink over the white as this will make it look dirty.

try it out and see, in no time at all you will be doing them as easily as making toast. ;)

l personally do not like white tips, l like the look of pink and white sculpts part of the reason is you dont have to fiddle with tips, and some nail plates can not carry the white tips - makes the free edge look huge with a tiddly bit of nail plate - everyone has there own preferences have fun finding yours x

hmmm i always wondered if you are suppose to pull the pink over the white..... good post :)
geesss i learn alot in this place

I do what smiler suggests but, I let my pink flow just a little bit and gently smoothe it out, barely touching the product and stroking over the white. By barely touching it you don't have a pinkish/white because you are removing it while you shape the nails. I am not a fan of tips at all. I'd sculpt all day if I can. I sculpt my own P&W's and almost nailed it the first time I did so. It's mind over matter and it gets better with practice and technique.

Excellent advice

Posh Gels

Latest posts

Back