Help !! Colour for a wedding.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlouiseshanexx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Sorry in advance if this is long :)

I have a client who came to the salon for along time but moved away two years ago, I did bleach and 12/89 foils and it looked lovely and natural and sun kissed.

When she moved, the stylist she went to had suppose to have been doing the same as what I did before.

But it looks more like a whole head bleach tint it's very block colour but has a orange tone to it. And she is having to have her hair highlighted every 7 weeks because of the regrowth ( with Me it was about 3 months)

She has come back to the salon where I work as she is getting married and we are doing her hair up.

My question is she wants the hair to be back to what it was when I did it, broken up she is naturally a base 6.

I was thinking of using bleach on the roots (Tigi bleach) wella 12/89.

But what would you recommened to break the colour up? I was thinking along the lines of a 5 or a 6 base ?

Any help would be grateful, or any alternative ideas

Thank you

Louise x

I would probably go level 5, really fine tiny weaves to break up and make all nice and natural again, with what else you said :)
xox

Thank you for the advice :) weaves is what I was thinking too xx

When I prep for wedding colour I do a small weave of hilight and a 3.8 profession range 12% dark brown red chocolate it really breaks up the block colour and with the 12% the 3.8 doesn't come out too dark. Also these are the only 2 colours that are natural non reflective against HD photography. when I was doing colour keys and when working in tv & media hair we loved o'naturel instead of horrid brassy tones. we were also taught the do's and don'ts of hair for camera lights

Thanks for that Simba !! :)

I dont like heavy color for wedding,just be natural look

Latest posts

Back