Help from desp housewives fans!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
hello ladys and gents, aint posted in a while, so i am gonna have ma hair stripped tomoro and then going copper ala Bree VandeKamp. . one o the girls in our salon is being made to do it for me haha, anyhoo, im torn which base to go, so for all those who watch Desp Housewives, depth wud u use for brees colour x

hey, looks like a 7 to me! xx:green:

I done my cousins 7/43 CT after a colour strip, and it's FAB x

thanks peeps, OMG im excited hahahaha blonde hates me and brown has gotten boring, so it off to the fiery side i go HAH x

great! post a pic when done babe! x
thanks peeps, OMG im excited hahahaha blonde hates me and brown has gotten boring, so it off to the fiery side i go HAH x

i shall, if it suits me hahaha, if not i will leva eit a couple weeks then slam a gloss base over it to hide it hahaha, im the dude in the pic so im thinkin i cud see that pic wi copper hair haha cudnt u? x

definately! x

OMG. . . OMG OMG OMG, its HAWT hahahaha we stripped it back and coloured it with tigi creative 3/4s of 7/44 and a quarter 7/6 and a few inches of copper tone and it is COPPER HAHAHA, indoors it is the bestest and outside it is radioactive, but im likin it hahaha, IM FIZZY IM GINGER IM PHENOMENAL!!!! x

love it! please post a pic! x
OMG. . . OMG OMG OMG, its HAWT hahahaha we stripped it back and coloured it with tigi creative 3/4s of 7/44 and a quarter 7/6 and a few inches of copper tone and it is COPPER HAHAHA, indoors it is the bestest and outside it is radioactive, but im likin it hahaha, IM FIZZY IM GINGER IM PHENOMENAL!!!! x

scottydolly-albums-meeeeeeeeeee-picture29275-img-0396.png

scottydolly-albums-meeeeeeeeeee-picture29274-img-0395.jpg

these two were outdoorsy so u can get a feel for it, but i prefer the indoors one to follow x

love it, well done u! looks awesome!!! xx:green:

Wow that looks ace and I really didn't think it would!

Thanks guys. I'm chugged ya all like it and that even folk who weren't convinced like it too. I'm defo keepin it. Jus in from pubs and everyone was like OMG ur hairs ace!!!!! Hah. Scott J VanDeKamp lollllls got a nice ring to it huh. X

Latest posts

Back