Help from Matrix users, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
Hi all
just recently moved over to matrix :biggrin: and i must say i bleedin love it!!
anyway got a client this week who has dark brown hair (home colour gone wrong) and she wants a light choc brown. Ive attached a pic below on the colour she wants, Im stripping it with blondi-rae first but just need a bit of advice on what colour is best to put on, obvs needing it two shades lighter to achieve the brown she wants...thanks in advance x

Attachments

• brownhaircolour.jpg
    brownhaircolour.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,139
Depending how warm it goes it use 8p in socolor :) its 70% blue ash 30% gold or you use 7mg depending what level she wants to be ;)

I echo blue, id go with 7mg as a suitable shade. in csync id use 7mm or in extra coverage 6wg. Great honey luxe browns. xoxo

Depending how warm it goes it use 8p in socolor :) its 70% blue ash 30% gold or you use 7mg depending what level she wants to be ;)

thanks, i knew you would answer :biggrin: was thinking 7mg, used 6mg and 5mg so far this week and they are beautiful colours, am i right thinking with using the 7mg it would end up a 5mg as ive learned the hard way about not using 2 shades lighter when stripping :rolleyes:

I echo blue, id go with 7mg as a suitable shade. in csync id use 7mm or in extra coverage 6wg. Great honey luxe browns. xoxo

thank u x

Latest posts

Back