Help, hair extension supplier needed. Everyone has bad reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Wray

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a hair extension supplier, i have been reading on here for days, i need a supplier that also does 22 inch. can any one help :rolleyes: there are bad reviews about ever supplier so its difficult to choose

Thank you Amy

I use transform and angel remy. Don't have issues with any of them chick.
Just remember there will always be mixed reviews as you cant please everyone x

Angel remy, euphoria-one hair supplies xx

Angel Remy 100percent x

What are people's views on hair planet, in particular the nano hair? My extensionist has recommended this hair to me as that's what she uses, but not sure what it's like. I normally use dianne Marshall xx

What are people's views on hair planet, in particular the nano hair? My extensionist has recommended this hair to me as that's what she uses, but not sure what it's like. I normally use dianne Marshall xx

I used hair planet nano tip on my own hair to try its actually quite nice hair, washes well and stays soft and shiney i had no matting atall and had mine in for 5 months. i would recommend using angel remys nano rings with the silicone in tho they help with less damage to the hair :) x

Angel remy or viola :)
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

I am looking for a hair extension supplier, i have been reading on here for days, i need a supplier that also does 22 inch. can any one help :rolleyes: there are bad reviews about ever supplier so its difficult to choose

Thank you Amy

I supply the Russian Hair, if you need to see it, PM me

I haven't used their nano's but their u tips are fantastic!

Latest posts

Back