Help Help Help!- furniture etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just out

Reaction score
Can Anybody Advise Me Where To Go To Furnish My New Salon Im Looking For Quality Furniture I.e Nail Station Reception Desk Display Cabinets ,at Realistic Prices .
Im Also Seeking Geeks Opinions On Which Facial Skincare Products To Purchase For The Salon.

Much Appreciated
Joanne Xx
:confused:

Hi there,
I use Susan Molyneau products, they are specifically for professional use, I use them for basic facials and electrical facials too they are very good. :)

Have a look at this product Lydia Daïnow - Switzerland | Skin Essentials | Lydia Dainow
Is a great product and prices are good for us to buy in and also charge for the facials/body treatments also they are a fab new product to england i have had it in my salon for 8 weeks and my clients love it.(and i think im very luckie to have it)
Not only is it a great skin care range for all skin types it also is the only company that produces a herbal alternative to micro-dermabrasion,as a special treatment for your clients. also there is no start up cost for there normal skin care range.
good luck with looking !!
i would say give them a call!!

hi there do u have their number thanx

joannexx

Latest posts

Back