Help! How do I get eyelash tint out of fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtastic

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

I really, really need some advice on how to get eyelash tint out of fabric!
Has anyone ever managed to , especially black and if so , with what?

The only thing I know that gets it out is bleach! and thats on my white towels!! Sorry I can't be any more help.

Karaxxx

I know its a waste but try a bit of vodka straight on the stain. I keep a cheap bottle with my washing powder and put it on stains before stuff goes in the wash. It gets all kinds of stains out. And if your having a bad day you can have a quick swig as well :D (joke by the way ha ) x

I know its a waste but try a bit of vodka straight on the stain. I keep a cheap bottle with my washing powder and put it on stains before stuff goes in the wash. It gets all kinds of stains out. And if your having a bad day you can have a quick swig as well :D (joke by the way ha ) x

Really? Not heard that one! Will have to try it x

ahahhahahaha love it!!!!

Latest posts

Back