Help I forgot to order D-sperse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzy

Reaction score
Hi just got all my shellac and forgot to order d-sperse is there anything else I can use until it comes.

You need to use 99% isopropyl alcohol, I believe you might be able to get some from a Pharmacy??

Also can use CND coolblue in an emergency but not ideal

hth

Rachx

Thank you I have some cool blue so I will use that for now. I'm just impatient and can't wait to try it out.

Thank you I have some cool blue so I will use that for now. I'm just impatient and can't wait to try it out.

I dont blame you :) Youre gonna LOVE it. I havent had to try the coolblue so not sure if you get quite the same amazing shine or not x

99% Isopropyl Alcohol for the best shine. :)

I've just done my toes with Romantique and Cream puff in a french and used IPA and it is amazing lovely and shiny! I love it!! I want more colours now!! The cream puff is much easier to use for a french mani as you can tidy it up with a dry brush so easily. I am VERY impressed :)

I've just done my toes with Romantique and Cream puff in a french and used IPA and it is amazing lovely and shiny! I love it!! I want more colours now!! The cream puff is much easier to use for a french mani as you can tidy it up with a dry brush so easily. I am VERY impressed :)

What brush are you using Kim? I have a thin nail art brush which i tried but it wasnt brilliant x

What brush are you using Kim? I have a thin nail art brush which i tried but it wasnt brilliant x

It's a flat stiff brush you need, you can get an angled one too which I believe is good for smile lines. I got mine from a craft shop. :)

Latest posts

Back