Help I know nothing about business but want to work from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi I am a qualified hairdresser and am training in nail tech getting on really well..I no absolutely nothing about business though my mum ownes her own house and has a spare room she says I could use as a treatmenty room. What do I no I need to get insurance and inform the council. I would like any advice even if its just a list of things I ned like ventilation or this or that form. Also will I get heavily taxed if I work a couple of days somewhere else and also work from home(have worked 2 jobs before and they taxed me loads on second job) will be going to the job center but would like some inside information thanks so much Sarah x

I think you could do to speak to a business advisor at somewhere like business link? Or look at their website, it's very informative.

hths

Thanks very much i will do that
Sarah..:)

hi yes they will tax you on a second job at basic rate till the end of the tax year to find out your total annual income then send you any over payment back if you go self employed the tax office must be informed within 3 months and they will give you a new starter pack they are very helpful with every aspect

Latest posts

Back