Help! I'm confused about brands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gander84

Reaction score
After being out of the game for a while, I've spent the past two eveings trawling the internet and trying to decide which wax to use now Im back up and running (2 children later!!) , so am hoping for some guidance.

Im not qualified in intimate waxing & am looking for a strip wax to carry out my level two waxing. probably like most people I was trained using a bog standard honey wax at college. But now I see there is a whole world of waxes that im just utterly confused by. I have a Hive 1000cc pot if that helps.

Any reccomendations are greatly received, the two I have been comparing the most are Waxperts or Perron Rigot.

Thanks guys!!!

After being out of the game for a while, I've spent the past two eveings trawling the internet and trying to decide which wax to use now Im back up and running (2 children later!!) , so am hoping for some guidance.

Im not qualified in intimate waxing & am looking for a strip wax to carry out my level two waxing. probably like most people I was trained using a bog standard honey wax at college. But now I see there is a whole world of waxes that im just utterly confused by. I have a Hive 1000cc pot if that helps.

Any reccomendations are greatly received, the two I have been comparing the most are Waxperts or Perron Rigot.

Thanks guys!!!

I always think it's best to get yourself some of each of the waxes you are interested in and try them out for yourself. See what you think about them and get some feedback from clients as to how they feel during the treatment.

Nth jack

I prefer Perron rigot personally. Also have a look at Depilieve at Essential beauty supplies online, I love the aloe Vera strip wax, and it comes in a 800g tin. :)

Latest posts

Back