Heat effecting Perron Rigot hot wax-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sa.davis

Reaction score
So these past two days has been making our Hot wax (Perron Rigot Homme) really play up ! It is taking ages to set, I am putting this down to the hot weather, but surely there is something we can do ? We have put the temperature down to 55 on our Hive Double Heater, but still the same results. We have tried using as fan in the room as we do not have AC but this is not working either! Any help, we would really appreciate it. Thank You in advance. x

Turn you pot down maybe another degree or so if it's really hot it the room, you can also place cotton pads with blue lotion over the patches to help they set quicker also :)

Turn you pot down maybe another degree or so if it's really hot it the room, you can also place cotton pads with blue lotion over the patches to help they set quicker also :)
Thank you for your reply, I have turned the temperature down now to 54 and see if that helps. Ill also try the blue lotion hopefully will work! x

Hot wax always takes longer too set when the clients body temperature is high, make sure your room has a form of cool air flowing, waxxxpress have a spray most that sets there hot wax but not sure if it works on other brands xxx

I had the fan pointing on my client and I actually found it set quicker by doing that. X

I have Homme on 54 but have air con. I worked one summer without it and it was a terrible . Hot day, hot clients, hot wax, nightmare! I had the air con fitted and couldn't live without it. It's actually saved me money because mine is a home salon, garage conversion and because the air con is heating and cooling it means that in the winter I don't have to hear the whole house just to keep the salon warm. Also the temperature is much more controlled. It cost about £1300 and was worth every penny.

Latest posts

Back