help in mobile beauty therapy please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire williams

Reaction score
hello salon geeks,
im qualified in level 2 and 3 beauty therapy and im on about setting up my own moblie beauty therapy buisness:eek:, but have no idea were to start at all. so all the help you could give me would be much appreciated :). i seem to be just getting it all wrapped around my head and trying to do everything at once!!

please please help!
thank you for your time!
much luv :hug:
xxxx

OK - I like these sort of questions :green: ....

.... Start by making a list.

1) What treatments do you want to offer? Will you offer the lot straight away or just the basics i.e manicure, pedicure, waxing, eye treatments.

2) Work out what prices you want charge for the treatments you are going to offer.

3) Decide where you want to be mobile, ie local to your home or travelling further a field, you may want to think about mileage charges if outside a particular region, ie 40p for every mile over 5 miles from your home - just an example.

4) You need to either pack your products into boxes or bags so they are easily transportable. I used to pack my manicure, pedicure and nail art into one box, then eye treatments was a little bag I added to whichever box I was using as well and then waxing was another box. I also had a facial box but I don't like doing facials all that much and didn't advertise them if I helped it hehe :)

5) Design a leaflet yourself or get a printing company to do it, I designed it myself and got a local printer to print them up - they cost me £70 for 1500 A5 leaflets on glossy paper but this will differ wherever you live.

6) Remember to buy a diary just for your clients and beauty contacts, also I used to keep my monthly receipts in the back as and when I brought petrol, products or equipment and put it through the books at the end of each month.

7) Finally make sure your car insurance is for business use too and your covered for your equipment. Oh and don't forget your beauty insurance too.

I think I've covered everything but I might read t back in a sec and add something else. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back