Help in recommending me a new spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleighjane92

Ashleigh
Reaction score
My boss sent me on a training course with Sally's to learn spray tanning. The course was enjoyable and naturally we trained with Tan Truth!

Ever since then I have just used Tan Truth in the salon however we are thinking of changing. We haven't had any complaints about using the product as of yet but we would like to try something different so what do you all recommend?

I'm currently using xen tan, I swapped from suntana as I find the fast tan has a more brown colour. Also it can be washed off after just 30 mins. La tan is very good too xxx

Nouvatan is a great product, my clients love it. Lovely company to deal with too.

Fake bake hands down the most natural colour. Wont use anything else

Fake Bake all the way x

I recently swapped to Nouvatan after using Sunless for years and they are brilliant!

I use St Tropez. It's a lovely colour and never had a bad tan from it!

I'm with Kerry and nat-nat, nouvatan is a great product, guaranteed no orange, nice even fade, prompt delivery, thorough training xx

Sjolie is the best and only solution for me! It smells great, it's always brown, never orange! So natural and customizable. The cost is amazing and customer service is top notch! You can purchase samples also. There solution is so good other companies use there product and re-label it with there own brand name. You can't go wrong!! Check them out let me know if you did and tell them Charlee sent you[emoji6]

I use St Trozep or LA tan love both of them and a choice for the customers xxx

I use nouvatan, they are great. Good range of shades plus a rapid tan, always come out a lovely shade. Clients love it and say it looks so natural, and no strong 'biscuit' smell. Customer service is fab too.

Latest posts

Back